Is It Risky to Mock the Death Star in Images?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonlee
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 466 views
Jasonlee
How did you find PF?
Google search
Don’t know what you’re after here.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the physics form :)
Glad to meet other people like you and I hope you will enjoy your time in here
if you need any help don't hesitate to ask :)
 
Jasonlee said:
Don’t know what you’re after here.
1586737254626.png


(Just kidding -- welcome to the PF!) :smile:
 
Attachments
  • 1586737099604.png
    1586737099604.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913 and Ali32
Ali32 said:
Well it seems I am not the only star trek fan after all :)
Welcome to the Collective... :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ali32
Welcome! I have no idea about anything star trek, but star wars?!

nope! not that either.
 
Ali32 said:
Well it seems I am not the only star trek fan after all :)
From a pic of the Death Star?

:ducks for cover:
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: etotheipi
DaveC426913 said:
From a pic of the Death Star?

:ducks for cover:

Talk about asking for trouble...