Is it safe to jailbreak a 3.1.3 32gb ipod touch? If so how?

  • Thread starter Thread starter marinebiopink
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
marinebiopink
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Is it safe to jailbreak a ipod touch 3.1.3 32gb? I heard it was leagal to jailbreak. I did some research and i have heard that the 32gb was not working, some say they got a virus and some say it froze up. I love my ipod so I don't want to get a virus. And if it's safe, what programs/software should I use.
thank you in advance =]
 
Physics news on Phys.org
marinebiopink said:
Is it safe to jailbreak a ipod touch 3.1.3 32gb? I heard it was leagal to jailbreak. I did some research and i have heard that the 32gb was not working, some say they got a virus and some say it froze up. I love my ipod so I don't want to get a virus. And if it's safe, what programs/software should I use.
thank you in advance =]

With iOS4, it pretty much offers everything that jailbreaking does. So I wouldn't even bother. I have an iPod Touch 32GB and I just run iOS4 instead of the jailbreak. Works great.
 
I tried it and it didnt work. When I tried it I recived an alert that I need the new itunes. Then when I tried to download the new itunes it gave me an err alert and told me my ipod is not acceptable. My ipod had been hooked up all along working fine. So I stopped the download and restarted my computer. What do I do now?