Is Mark Srednicki's QFT Textbook Worth the Download?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wangjiaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Qft Textbook
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 10K views
wangjiaji
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
According to the https://www.amazon.com/review/product/0521864496/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_img?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1"&tag=pfamazon01-20 on Amazon, it's pretty good.

Download it http://www.physics.ucsb.edu/~mark/qft.html".
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
There is also an errata list, so it is a quite useful resource :-)

Best of all, it is a leagal downloading of the preprint from the authors homepage.
 
Hey in the last 2 weeks his website has become non existant. Is there anyone who could send me a copy of the preprint version and errata? He seems to have dissappeared
 
I sent you a PM. I don't anything happened specifically to him or his web site. The site says something about a hardware failure.
 
It's back!

I thought maybe the publishers got mad at him for offering a preprint so maybe the website went down due to the police or something.