Is MMS from Jim Humble safe? What can cause NaClO2 to the cells?

  • Thread starter Thread starter samnathan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cause Cells
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
samnathan
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hi, I would like to ask you, if you consider NaClO2 harmless for the human body/cells.

I am asking because my father want to try the "healing" method described by Jim Humble but I am afraid he can make something bad to his body.

I am not good in chemistry, so, I would like to ask you scientists and enthusiasts, if is NaClO2 safe. Maybe it can damage the cell membrane or something else in human body, I do not know. What do you think?

I am sceptical of Jim Humble MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) method, however I would like to hear your opinion if possible.

Thanks in advance for any info/advice/opinion.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chemistry news on Phys.org