Is P equal to NP in the world of mathematical trolling?

  • Thread starter Thread starter raam86
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 4K views
raam86
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
P=NP \:P
N=1

PWNED

Where's my $$$$$
 
Last edited:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Drakkith said:
Ummm...what?
As a software developer with a good knowledge of computer science, I endorse this post.

What??
 
Grep said:
As a software developer with a good knowledge of computer science, I endorse this post.

What??

I think he's speaking in Linux or something...
 
LeonhardEuler said:
Oh, I know the P = NP thing. Despite that, I thought it was kind of stretching (no offense meant, OP!).

On the other hand, my buddy who's also a developer thought it was somewhat funny (he called it "cute"), which just goes to show that humor is subjective. I guess I can see how it could be considered funny. And my sense of humor is possibly impaired today by a general lack of sleep, so don't mind me too much. :smile:
 
raam86 said:
P=NP \:P
N=1

OWNED

Where's my $$$$$


£§/-\l)
 
i_see_what_you_did_there_RE_Anyone_else_see_it-s450x545-95526.jpg


But you still failed. :-(
 
Once again I'll ask the OP, do you go on reddit? I just read a post on the "stupidest questions ever asked in your class". One was in a computer science class and the professor finished talking about NP-completeness and [tex]P = NP[/tex], a girl raised her hand and asked in a confident tone as if she had solved one of the greatest problems in computer science "What if [tex]N = 1[/tex]?" And the professor stared for a few seconds and didn't bother answering her question, silence followed.
 
I haven't went on reddit but I guess that simple minds think alilke too. I wanted to do something a long the lines of [PLAIN]http://input-image.info/physics-troll/1285634656999.png

Glorious drunken humor :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
raam86 said:
I haven't went on reddit but I guess that simple minds think alilke too. I wanted to do something a long the lines of [PLAIN]http://input-image.info/physics-troll/1285634656999.png

Glorious drunken humor :D

[PLAIN]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/yelrotflmao.gif[ATTACH=full]197029[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]197030[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]197031[/ATTACH]
 
Attachments
  • yelrotflmao.gif
    yelrotflmao.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 225
  • yelrotflmao.gif
    yelrotflmao.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 245
  • yelrotflmao.gif
    yelrotflmao.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 248
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Douglas Adams would be proud of that bit of drunken humor!

My favorite part: "...If successful..." :smile:oh crap.
 
[PLAIN]http://trollboard.net/forum/attachment.php?aid=6
 
Last edited by a moderator:
FlexGunship said:
[PLAIN]http://trollboard.net/forum/attachment.php?aid=6[/QUOTE]

:smile:


Oh man... that's way too close to what COULD HAVE BEEN. (remember the "Unimog"?)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nismaratwork said:
:smile:
Oh man... that's way too close to what COULD HAVE BEEN. (remember the "Unimog"?)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVlaoSi-oDjQB1litpDm1jrLLK-qOuLSHWmBP0yMt1sqq-aHQG.jpg
 
:smile:

Oh man... I love how this person thinks.

edit: This clearly needs to be tapped by Obama as the means of moving us into the future. :wink: