Is the link to the PF Library for Newtonian Dynamics not working?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tiny-tim
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Messages
25,837
Reaction score
258
The link https://www.physicsforums.com/library.php?do=view_sstopic&sstopicid=180"
in
Physics Help and Math Help - Physics Forums > PF Library > Physics > Classical Mechanics > Newtonian Dynamics
at the top of the relevant pages isn't working. :confused:

(though the Defined browse facility does work for Newtonian Dynamics)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Actually, I don't think the breadcrumbs are working quite right in general, not just that one entry. If you click the last item on the breadcrumb to get to the most specific category, it doesn't seem to take you anywhere. When I've clicked on the broader categories earlier in the breadcrumb trail, they seem to work okay.
 
I noticed this the other day. I'm sure Greg has it on his very long list.