Is there a gender disparity in survey responses?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loren Booda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Correlation

Choose the options which describe you best

  • I am a male

    Votes: 31 91.2%
  • I have little fear of being raped

    Votes: 27 79.4%
  • I have little fear of starting an unwanted pregnancy

    Votes: 21 61.8%
  • I am a female

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I have justifiable fear of being raped

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I have justifiable fear of starting an unwanted pregnancy

    Votes: 5 14.7%

  • Total voters
    34
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 5K views
BobG said:
You would probably need an age range in there somewhere as well. Grandparents probably aren't too worried about unplanned pregnancies.
Shouldn't need that, as it will affect both genders equally, thus drop out of the equation.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
There is also a problem with multiple choice pools. I see that among the 35 voters so far, 32 are male and 5 are female. :rolleyes: