Is There a New Theory on Dark Matter Interactions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamIAm81
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 496 views
SamIAm81
HEllo,, my name is Sam, and I am working on a new way to think about Dark MAtter and its interactions with what we call normal matter. I have been working on this theory for some time, and have decided to seek advice on it, thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
SamIAm81 said:
HEllo,, my name is Sam, and I am working on a new way to think about Dark MAtter and its interactions with what we call normal matter. I have been working on this theory for some time, and have decided to seek advice on it, thank you.
Welcome to the forum. I suggest you read the forum rules, particularly the one about not posting personal theories.