Is there a way to retrieve missing body in email alerts for watched threads?

  • Thread starter Thread starter phinds
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
19,385
Reaction score
15,622
I did a couple of searches but can't find any discussion of this. Is there any way to get back how it used to be in that an email alerting me of a post in a thread I'm watching used to have the first several lines of the post but now what nothing but the button to get me to the thread. I can't find any configuration thingy so I assume this is not a bug but a disagreeable new feature.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
It has returned

YEE HAA ! I'll have to take back some of those terrible things I've been saying about you. :p