It's been said, but I'll say it again anyway.
There is no number directly after 0. Think about it, what would it be? 0.00000...1? A one after an infinite amount of zeros?? YES, there is are infinitely many numbers between 0 and 1, the majority are transcendental, and yet at the same time there is an infinite amount of rational, irrational, and transcendental numbers between 0 and 1.
But it UNITS of the physical world, it may or may not be the case.
For example, I believe that 1 Planck length cannot be measurably fractioned, ever. I don't think that is universally accepted though, it is just an opinion.
An electron can't be "between" energy levels.
etc.
In short, numerically, there are an infinite amount of different values between 0 and 1. Or even 0 and 0.000000001, as required by the former to be true.
In the real world, there are some physical units that are the "bare bones" of reality, the indivisible particles and states. There is not infinitely many values for electron spin between 0 and 1. There are none.