Is This the Funniest Angry Mario Player Ever?

• Thread starter Jonny_trigonometry
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation is about a video where the narrator uses a lot of swear words, but some find it funny. They also discuss the relevance of the video and its popularity on the internet. One person jokes about Chuck Norris and another admits to not being familiar with internet trends.
Jonny_trigonometry
he does say a crap load of swear words, but I think it's insanely funny.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6204903272262158881&total=100&start=80&num=10&so=0&type=t100_all&plindex=87

Physics news on Phys.org
Aww cmon that is totally irritating.
if i were the player, i would have quit and throw the game to the dustbin!

That was really funny. Great find.

hey that if funny, how come mechanicalman posted a reply and then in his post it is zero?

do you have any idea how late you are to the party? this has been on the internet for a relatively long time. the voice is not the player, it's someone's narration of another player

o.0 busted! hahahaha
(visit my blog!)

ha, ha, ha?

Chuck norris should roundhouse kick you in the face for posting this.

erm posting what? the show? well, i agree it is not realavent to anything though

:redface:

I guess I'm not too "internet buzz" savy

Wait till you learn about the chuck norris jokes my friend.

Jonny_trigonometry said:
he does say a crap load of swear words, but I think it's insanely funny.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6204903272262158881&total=100&start=80&num=10&so=0&type=t100_all&plindex=87

He's trying too hard to be funny, which makes the video very lame. Who's he talking to anyway?

What is a "frustrated mario player"?

A "frustrated mario player" is someone who is playing the popular video game, Super Mario, and is feeling annoyed, upset, or angry due to difficulty in progressing through the game.

Why do people get frustrated while playing Mario?

People can get frustrated while playing Mario due to a variety of reasons, such as difficult levels, tricky obstacles, or constantly failing to complete a level. This can lead to feelings of frustration and annoyance.

How can one overcome frustration while playing Mario?

One way to overcome frustration while playing Mario is to take breaks and come back to the game later with a refreshed mind. It can also be helpful to practice and improve skills in the game, or ask for tips and strategies from other players.

Is it common for people to get frustrated while playing Mario?

Yes, it is common for people to experience frustration while playing Mario, especially in more challenging levels. However, everyone experiences and handles frustration differently.

Can frustration while playing Mario have any negative effects?

Frustration while playing Mario can have negative effects on a person's mood and mindset. It can also lead to excessive anger or stress, which can be harmful to one's mental and emotional well-being. It is important to manage frustration in a healthy way while playing video games.