Is This the Ultimate Science, Etiquette, and Grammar Resource for New Members?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samuel J
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 478 views
Samuel J
Really? Thoughtful investigations in science, manners and good grammar all in once place? I'm happy to see if it's true.
I will quietly watch for awhile.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PhanthomJay
Physics news on Phys.org
Although being a passive observer is quite fun, it is more fun to engage in the forums! (I should know, since I lurked the forums well before I actually decided to take the leap and join!) Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your stay here! :smile:
 
Thanks Raul. I'll hang back awhile a make a noise eventually. :smile: When I have a little more time, I'll also learn to navigate around here.