Is University of Cambridge good?

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter AbsoluteZer0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cambridge University
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
AbsoluteZer0
Messages
124
Reaction score
1
Hi,

For my undergraduate degree, I intend to study at the University of British Columbia. For my Masters and PHD I am hoping to study at Cambridge.

How good is the Physics program at Cambridge? I am interested in Particle Astrophysics. I noticed that on their website they don't (at least from what I have observed) include a section on graduate courses, unlike MIT for example. What is the system at Cambridge like?

Thanks,
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Try the websites of specific departments/centres. Say, DAMTP.

Also: consider focusing on doing well throughout your undergraduate degree and then thinking about the specifics grad school.
 
I agree with mepris. Focus on your undergrad first before anything. Its good to plan ahead, i planned my next 5 years, but you got to focus and do really well in your undergrad studies. Also, Have you looked into cita(canadian institute of theoretical astrophysics). I am planning on undergrad at sfu and doing some undergrad research at cita. i only know of programs in Canada sorry haha
 
Last edited: