Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Isaac Newton vs Bill Nye & Neil deGrasse Tyson

1. Jun 18, 2014 #1

interhacker

Gold Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yis7GzlXNM

Personally, I think a Carl Sagan vs Neil deGrasse Tyson battle would have been better. Bill Nye is a great guy but Isaac Newton is in an entirely different league. However, Neil deGrasse Tyson's appearance at the end was good. Who do you think won the rap battle? :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 18, 2014 #2

adjacent

Gold Member

Lol. Newton won!
    I think Einstein vs Newton should be next.
    :rofl:

4. Jun 18, 2014 #3

Bandersnatch

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Einstein already fought Hawking. It was hilarious.

5. Jun 18, 2014 #4
    That rocks the world. Who writes that stuff..

6. Jun 18, 2014 #5
    Ah Epic rap battles of history - this was awesome, Newton rocked it. It was becoming a bit disappointing since the beginning of season 3, but this episode brought it right back to where it's supposed to be at.

7. Jun 18, 2014 #6
    Hahahaha, Nye vs Newton was weak because Newton killed it, but when Tyson came it I was laughing pretty hard.

8. Jun 18, 2014 #7

interhacker

Gold Member

I think Neil deGrasse Tyson's appearance converted Newton's win to (at least) a draw.

Yeah. Most of season 3 is boring except for this episode. This is one of their best, in my opinion. :smile:

9. Jun 18, 2014 #8

Borg

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook