It's time for another 'What xxxxxxx are you?'

• Thread starter neutrino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary: Anyway I'm sticking with JFK, Hitler only got to have sex with Eva Braun. Now all I have to do is not travel to Dallas, and not upset Elvis or The Mafia/KGB/Illuminati and I'm laughing :smile:Well, I wouldn't be so sure about the last part if I were you... :tongue2:In summary, the conversation revolved around the results of a personality test that determined which famous leader each person was most similar to. Some were happy with their results, while others found them insulting or inaccurate. There were also jokes and discussions about the program and its potential flaws. Overall, the conversation was lighthearted and humorous.
neutrino
Which famous leader are you?

4.jpg

(I chose 45 questions)

:biggrin:
http://similarminds.com/leader.html

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
7.jpg

45 questions.

Could be worse :smile:

The risky behaviour thing is not true though.

The results of the test insulted me, so I won't post the pic. :devil: :biggrin:

I am Einstein. I help to invent the future of mankind.

radou said:
The results of the test insulted me, so I won't post the pic. :devil: :biggrin:
Oh come on, who are you? :biggrin:

Schrodinger's Dog said:
7.jpg

45 questions.

Could be worse :smile:
Someone at another board, who also got JFK, said something very similar. :biggrin:

Evo said:
Sadaam? Castro? The Venuzuelan President, whatsizname.

I didn't answer truthfully. Instead, I tried to defeat it. I came up with Kennedy setting all the answers to strongly disagree and again with all of the answers setting all the answers to strongly agree. I tried again, this time I got Hussein. It selects leaders randomly.

Einstein.

Don't really see how he's a world leader though.

Last edited:
6.jpg

:bugeye:

Evo said:

neutrino said:
Sadaam? Castro? The Venuzuelan President, whatsizname.

Nah, even worse.

I wonder what would happen if I was one of those people who actually take this kind of tests seriously. Gee. :biggrin:

Edit: Moridin, shut up ! Us Hitler personalities are supposed to keep that for themselves and meet together in a secret place! :biggrin: :rofl:

radou said:
Edit: Moridin, shut up ! Us Hitler personalities are supposed to keep that for themselves and meet together in a secret place! :biggrin: :rofl:

Damn, looks like I'm a Hitler too (or shouldn't I have said that?) :rolleyes:

cristo said:

That sounds a neat summation of Stalin too, that guy was so paranoid he'd kill a general or two because he thought them traitors, probably looked at him funny? And they say communism in practice is fascism with a different set of ideals, well if it's leaders are anything to go by I can well believe it.

neutrino said:
Someone at another board, who also got JFK, said something very similar. :biggrin:

I'm not a risk taker but I do like to have fun. :smile:

cristo said:

Actually, it's okay. The world has the right to know. :tongue:

D H said:
I didn't answer truthfully. Instead, I tried to defeat it. I came up with Kennedy setting all the answers to strongly disagree and again with all of the answers setting all the answers to strongly agree. I tried again, this time I got Hussein. It selects leaders randomly.

The questions are random and there's more than 45 questions. Selecting strongly agree or strongly disagree to every question won't give you the same results since you didn't answer the same questions.

BobG said:
The questions are random and there's more than 45 questions. Selecting strongly agree or strongly disagree to every question won't give you the same results since you didn't answer the same questions.

I'd imagine each question has a different + or - value with the total giving you your score, as you say different questions will give you a different score.

Anyway I'm sticking with JFK, Hitler only got to have sex with Eva Braun. Now all I have to do is not travel to Dallas, and not upset Elvis or The Mafia/KGB/Illuminati and I'm laughing :smile:

Last edited:
I'm JFK too
How many different results are there ?

Schrodinger's Dog said:
Anyway I'm sticking with JFK, Hitler only got to have sex with Eva Braun.

How can you be so sure? :tongue:

Anwsering at random, I got Saddam :biggrin:

Sadam for me... oh man

I took it once with 9 questions and next with 27. got sadam both times :(

humanino said:
Anwsering at random, I got Saddam :biggrin:

Answering at random? You're playing with your destiny, humanino. :tongue2:

radou said:
How can you be so sure? :tongue:

Well there's some rumours that he experimented with his bunk mates whilst in the army, but I tend to put this down to rumour mongering. No one who was sexually ambiguous would wear brown:biggrin:

hitler.jpg

Hitler is about to say "Oh you"..:smile: Someone in his position would of no more got away with sexual indiscretion than JFK :smile:

Last edited:
Somehow, the program selected Mother Theresa in my case..:frown:

Schrodinger's Dog said:
Well there's some rumours that he experimented with his bunk mates whilst in the army, but I tend to put this down to rumour mongering.

Now, that's what's called an attempt to seal homosexuality in the vaults of hell. :biggrin:

Schrodinger's Dog said:
No one who was sexually ambiguous would wear brown:biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Too bad I already added my new signature.

radou said:
Answering at random? You're playing with your destiny, humanino. :tongue2:
Well I did it with 27, then 45 and got JFK. Since JFK had already been asigned to Schrodinger's Dog I wanted to test the output. I am not too unpleased to be assigned the same leader as Schrodinger's Dog :smile:

humanino said:
How many different results are there ?

So far, I've seen Che, Hitler, Sadaam, JFK, Clinton, Lincoln, Einstein, Mother Teresa and Gandhi.

5.jpg

I'm Einstein.. That is kind of how I looked this morning. :redface:

Evo said:
I'm Einstein.. That is kind of how I looked this morning. :redface:

..with or without the pipe? :wink:

Evo said:
I'm Einstein...
I wish I ended up with Einstein instead of JFK :grumpy:
You are doing much better than us at this test ! :approve:
Schrodinger's Dog said:
Hitler is about to say "Oh you".
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I missed this one earlier, but it is a pretty good one :rofl: :tongue2:

AHHHH-HAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAA-HAAA ahhahahhaahhaaha

8.jpg

Woooooooooooooooooo

I got JFK...maybe I should rethink my goal of being president.

SticksandStones said:
I got JFK...maybe I should rethink my goal of being president.

With that user name, I think the program did a fine job, indeed.

I did the full 45 questions and got this!

1.jpg

I went from So-damn insane, to saint.

I am Hitler! w00t, Hitler is my boy :rofl: It said I always think of the worst case scenario, but I think this is not true; I would rather say that I consider every scenario :smile:

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "What xxxxxxx are you?"</h2><p>The purpose of "What xxxxxxx are you?" is to determine which category or type a person falls into based on their characteristics, personality, or preferences. It is often used as a fun and lighthearted way to learn more about oneself or others.</p><h2>2. How accurate are the results of "What xxxxxxx are you?"</h2><p>The accuracy of the results can vary depending on the source and the specific quiz or test being taken. Some may be based on scientific research and have more reliable results, while others may be purely for entertainment purposes. It is important to take the results with a grain of salt and not take them too seriously.</p><h2>3. Can "What xxxxxxx are you?" be used for any purpose other than entertainment?</h2><p>While "What xxxxxxx are you?" quizzes are primarily used for entertainment, they can also be used for self-reflection and personal growth. Some quizzes may provide insights into one's strengths and weaknesses, allowing them to work on areas of improvement.</p><h2>4. How do "What xxxxxxx are you?" quizzes work?</h2><p>Most "What xxxxxxx are you?" quizzes are based on a set of questions or scenarios that the user must answer. The answers are then analyzed and compared to a predetermined set of outcomes, which ultimately determines the result.</p><h2>5. Are "What xxxxxxx are you?" quizzes scientifically valid?</h2><p>As mentioned before, the validity of these quizzes can vary. Some may be based on scientific research and have more validity, while others may be purely for entertainment purposes. It is important to consider the source and purpose of the quiz before taking it.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "What xxxxxxx are you?"

The purpose of "What xxxxxxx are you?" is to determine which category or type a person falls into based on their characteristics, personality, or preferences. It is often used as a fun and lighthearted way to learn more about oneself or others.

2. How accurate are the results of "What xxxxxxx are you?"

The accuracy of the results can vary depending on the source and the specific quiz or test being taken. Some may be based on scientific research and have more reliable results, while others may be purely for entertainment purposes. It is important to take the results with a grain of salt and not take them too seriously.

3. Can "What xxxxxxx are you?" be used for any purpose other than entertainment?

While "What xxxxxxx are you?" quizzes are primarily used for entertainment, they can also be used for self-reflection and personal growth. Some quizzes may provide insights into one's strengths and weaknesses, allowing them to work on areas of improvement.

4. How do "What xxxxxxx are you?" quizzes work?

Most "What xxxxxxx are you?" quizzes are based on a set of questions or scenarios that the user must answer. The answers are then analyzed and compared to a predetermined set of outcomes, which ultimately determines the result.

5. Are "What xxxxxxx are you?" quizzes scientifically valid?

As mentioned before, the validity of these quizzes can vary. Some may be based on scientific research and have more validity, while others may be purely for entertainment purposes. It is important to consider the source and purpose of the quiz before taking it.