neutrino
- 2,093
- 2
Last edited:
Oh come on, who are you?radou said:The results of the test insulted me, so I won't post the pic.![]()
![]()
Someone at another board, who also got JFK, said something very similar.Schrödinger's Dog said:![]()
45 questions.
Could be worse![]()
Sadaam? Castro? The Venuzuelan President, whatsizname.Evo said:Oh come on, who are you?![]()
Evo said:Oh come on, who are you?![]()
neutrino said:Sadaam? Castro? The Venuzuelan President, whatsizname.
cristo said:Damn, looks like I'm a Hitler too (or shouldn't I have said that?)![]()
neutrino said:Someone at another board, who also got JFK, said something very similar.![]()
D H said:I didn't answer truthfully. Instead, I tried to defeat it. I came up with Kennedy setting all the answers to strongly disagree and again with all of the answers setting all the answers to strongly agree. I tried again, this time I got Hussein. It selects leaders randomly.
BobG said:The questions are random and there's more than 45 questions. Selecting strongly agree or strongly disagree to every question won't give you the same results since you didn't answer the same questions.
radou said:How can you be so sure?![]()
Schrödinger's Dog said:Well there's some rumours that he experimented with his bunk mates whilst in the army, but I tend to put this down to rumour mongering.
Schrödinger's Dog said:No one who was sexually ambiguous would wear brown![]()
Well I did it with 27, then 45 and got JFK. Since JFK had already been asigned to Schrödinger's Dog I wanted to test the output. I am not too unpleased to be assigned the same leader as Schrödinger's Dogradou said:Answering at random? You're playing with your destiny, humanino.![]()
humanino said:How many different results are there ?

I wish I ended up with Einstein instead of JFKEvo said:I'm Einstein...

Schrödinger's Dog said:Hitler is about to say "Oh you".