Join the PF Community on Google+: Click the Icon and Show Your Support!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 3K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,120
Show your support and click the Google + icon on the homepage at the bottom of the right side bar under "Stay Connected". Let's get that count well past 100!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Mobile users would find it helpful if you could have a link here.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Show your support and click the Google + icon on the homepage at the bottom of the right side bar under "Stay Connected". Let's get that count well past 100!
What are the consequences for members? What happens? I have a really crappy Internet connection, and I certainly don't want any background apps running. I have a hard enough time getting onto PF as it is, sometimes.

Thanks
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Turbo all it does is tells google you like the site.
I like the site (of course) - I just didn't want to engage some some background app - especially one that "phones home". I don't have enough bandwidth to engage in that stuff.

Thanks, Greg.
 
I don't have a google + option there.
 
Doc Al said:
What if I just keep clicking the button?
:biggrin:
 
I clicked what looked like the Google+ button in the lower right corner of the main PF page, and it took me to the page below. What do I do now?
 
Attachments
  • Google+Page.jpg
    Google+Page.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 474
berkeman said:
I clicked what looked like the Google+ button in the lower right corner of the main PF page, and it took me to the page below. What do I do now?

You need a Google + account. Don't continue if you don't want one.