Just want a little hint related to magnetization

  • Thread starter Thread starter core1985
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Magnetization
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
core1985
Messages
34
Reaction score
2
User has been reminded to use the Homework Help Template in schoolwork thread starts
I just want to know that if Fe3+ ions are parallel to Cr3+ ions then I have found magnetization M with given data but I am just little stuck at parallel and anti parallel ions should I add magnetization for parallel ions for Total M and subtract for anti parallel ions for total M? am i going correct??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
kuruman said:
Yes, antiparallel ions have negative magnetization.
Thanks it means i have to subtract final answer Total M = (M of iron ions - M of chromium ions) ?