Kamehameha Explained: Dragon Ball's Iconic Move's Realism

• Thread starter Prof.gaming
  • Start date
In summary, the video explains how the move Kamehameha is possible in an anime, based off of a fictional magic system.
Prof.gaming
I was hooked to see nobody did this before me , so , I am going to go on and say it .
As most of you guys know , kamehameha is one of the most iconic moves in the dragon ball series . After that I took a look at a video in the game theory channel ( I do not own the channel nor the video ) , I was hooked to know that the move could be real !
I thought that maybe it could be true so I want to know your ideas or any new ideas of how the moves in the anime are possible !
Here is the video :

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't get the point of this. It's a fictional magic system, it should be explained in in-universe terms. It's not plasma, saying it is plasma creates more problems than it solves.

I am honestly thinking that this guy on the video is just making another science fiction of its kind by force-explaining sci-fi with our physics.

Kamehameha was the last king of Hawaii. How did his name get connected with a video game?

HallsofIvy said:
Kamehameha was the last king of Hawaii. How did his name get connected with a video game?
Um yea ... dragon ball is not a video game ... it's an anime

Prof.gaming said:
After that I took a look at a video in the game theory channel ( I do not own the channel nor the video ) , I was hooked to know that the move could be real !
Yea , sorry , it was film theory ... I am really sorry ... the both channels are made by the same guy and I got dazzled ...

Prof.gaming said:
I was hooked to see nobody did this before me , so , I am going to go on and say it .
As most of you guys know , kamehameha is one of the most iconic moves in the dragon ball series . After that I took a look at a video in the game theory channel ( I do not own the channel nor the video ) , I was hooked to know that the move could be real !
I thought that maybe it could be true so I want to know your ideas or any new ideas of how the moves in the anime are possible !
Here is the video :

It was somewhat explained in dragonball, it's 'spiritual' energy aka KI, but it can be concentrated to make it explosive. It's also how the dragonball guys fly, they propel themselves by expelling their ki from their bodies and ride a wave of it.

HallsofIvy said:

Goku in dragonball is based on the Monkey King character from Journey to the West, among many other legends in the region.

clope023 said:
It was somewhat explained in dragonball, it's 'spiritual' energy aka KI, but it can be concentrated to make it explosive. It's also how the dragonball guys fly
Well then , what's ki ? I think it's actually what film theory says , the electric potential of our bodies . We focus it and heat up the gas to make plasma , and then shoot it out ! But one thing for sure , I don't know how the electric potential could make them do other stuff , flying , as one of them ...

Prof.gaming said:
I don't know how the electric potential could make them do other stuff , flying , as one of them ...
You know everything's possible in sci-fi.

Ki or Qi is not a real phenomenon. Trying to explain it in real terms is pointless. The show uses a fictional magic system that should be appreciated for its own merits and internal consistency. Trying to explain it is pointless because it has no realistic basis. I see no reason for this thread to continue.

1. What is the origin of the Kamehameha move in Dragon Ball?

The Kamehameha is a fictional energy attack move that originated in the popular Japanese manga and anime series, Dragon Ball. It is primarily used by the main character, Goku, but has also been used by other characters throughout the series.

2. Is the Kamehameha move scientifically possible?

No, the Kamehameha move is not scientifically possible. It is a fictional move that exists only in the world of Dragon Ball and does not have any scientific basis in reality.

3. How does the Kamehameha move work in the Dragon Ball universe?

In the Dragon Ball universe, the Kamehameha is an energy attack that requires the user to concentrate their energy into a single point and release it in a powerful blast. It is often accompanied by a series of hand motions and a shouted phrase, "Kamehameha!"

4. What is the significance of the Kamehameha move in Dragon Ball?

The Kamehameha move is a signature move of the main character, Goku, and has become an iconic symbol of the Dragon Ball franchise. It is often used in pivotal moments of battles and has become a fan favorite among viewers.

5. Can the Kamehameha move cause real damage?

No, the Kamehameha move cannot cause real damage. It is a fictional move and does not have any real energy or power behind it. However, it is often depicted as a powerful attack in the Dragon Ball universe, causing destruction and damage to its surroundings.