Kia's splice this Saturday with guests from Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Count Final
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 3K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
Kia gets spliced Saturday, there are people coming from Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England, every thing is planed, i have even finished my speech, now it is all in the lap of the gods, rain is forcast but we will be inside so that makes no difference.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks Wolram, do keep us posted and get fresh batteries to make pictures
 
Getting spliced sounds painful! :biggrin: :smile: I just love the way you use language. :smile: Wish her the best of luck for me! And if it rains, just remind her that's good luck...it means that the sky has shed all the tears so the bride will never need to shed another one during the marriage. :approve:
 
I'm really happy for you all. I wish her and her partner all the best. And please make sure you get a photo of you in your suit. I just love weddings.
 
hypatia said:
I'm really happy for you all. I wish her and her partner all the best. And please make sure you get a photo of you in your suit. I just love weddings.

I will love this one, but in general i would run a mile from such a thing :smile:
 
Best wishes to Kia and hubby, and many blessings to their household.

Please take pictures and share.


Are you going to post your speech here? :wink: o:)
 
Astronuc said:
Best wishes to Kia and hubby, and many blessings to their household.

Please take pictures and share.


Are you going to post your speech here? :wink: o:)

Now I know the speech is master piece for me, but i am sure you guys could pick it bits, however i think it is in proper English.

Thank you every one for good wishes.
 
wolram said:
Now I know the speech is master piece for me, but i am sure you guys could pick it bits, however i think it is in proper English.
Not to worry about grammar or bits. The point is that it comes from the heart.
 
Best wishes to Kia and congratulations to her new husband!
 
Well, the wedding is done and dusted, we all had a wonderful time and nothing went amiss,
i must say i am well chuffed.
 
Way to go my friend. And yes I had to look up what chuffed meant.
 
hypatia said:
And yes I had to look up what chuffed meant.

Haha.. it's a great British word!

I'm glad the day went well, wolram.
 
hypatia said:
Way to go my friend. And yes I had to look up what chuffed meant.


Oops i keep forgetting slang, i hope to get some pictures from my brother to post, all mine came out to dark.
There should be some cute one's, the flower girls 3yrs and 4yrs old, the brides maids ,and of course the bride and groom.
Our clan now covers England, Southern and Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, i think every one went away with some new good friends.
 
Glad to hear all went well and a good time was had by all! Congrats to Kia and her new husband...and to Wollie for surviving it all!