L'Analyse des Infiniment Petits pour l'Intelligence des Lignes Courbes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galadirith
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
Galadirith
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Hi, does anyone know where I can find l'Analyse des Infiniment Petits pour l'Intelligence des Lignes Courbes in english, if a translation ven exists. I don't mind if its online or can be bought in book form, I would love to know, thanks.
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Hi, it seems no one has yet to post, is there anyone who even knows if this book has been translated, I would love to know at least that even if not given information on where to find it. I find it quite hard to believe that the first book in Europe on differential calculus wouldn't have been translated into several other languages, maybe it hasn't but just can't believe it. anyways thanks to all who looked at this thread :-)