LaTeX can't find JPG file in same folder as .tex

  • Topic: LaTeX 
  • Thread starter Thread starter WrenchKing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Latex
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 7K views
WrenchKing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've looked over the other threads, and I can't seem to find a fix for my problem. I've save my jpg into the same folder as the .tex file. I've been using \usepackage{graphicx}. I just can't seem to find a solution. I'm using MikTex 2.9 and TeXnic Center on Windows. My code for the picture is:

\includegraphics{BeggarDigraph.jpg} %file name = BeggarDigraph.jpg

The error/warning is "Package pdftex.def Error: File 'BeggarDigraph.jpg' not found."
I don't really know what this means. I'm relatively new to LateX.

I'll be glad to clarify anything, and if anyone can help me out here, I would greatly appreciate it.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
try removing the extension from the filename given as argument to the includegraphics command