Lindsey Graham's Modification of 14th Amendment

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
278 replies · 34K views
Wow illegals don't even report rape because they are afraid they might be deported. I hardly think that they would ask for a tax break.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The only rights adult "crossers" have are to an attorney and the right to remain silent.

Edit: The local Hispanic groups complained about the media using the term illegals. They are now called: crossers, migrants, or immigrants right up to the point when they are arrested.
 
Cyrus said:
You're so far out there, I am only going to reply to your statements with ridicule. There's no point in me talking to someone that unreasonable or out of touch with reality.

I agree. There's no point in talking to someone who uses sarcasm and implicit suggestion as his main method of grounded reasoning. You're obvously arguing to win without validating or grounding your points. You're hopeless.
 
edward said:
Wow illegals don't even report rape because they are afraid they might be deported. I hardly think that they would ask for a tax break.

Edward, according to Comrade Brainstorm, Illegals do not use state resources paid for by you
and me. Oh wait, oops.

By some estimates, hospitals are collectively writing off as much as $2 billion a year in unpaid medical bills to treat the illegal immigrants, who, unlike American citizens and permanent residents, are ineligible for Medicaid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/25/us/hospitals-feeling-strain-from-illegal-immigrants.html

Now, I'll sit back and wait for Comrade Brainstorm write this off as the fault of the 'white man'. Everyone get your popcorn ready, it's coming. Excuse express is always on time.
 
brainstorm said:
I agree. There's no point in talking to someone who uses sarcasm and implicit suggestion as his main method of grounded reasoning. You're obvously arguing to win without validating or grounding your points. You're hopeless.

One of my favorite el presidentes is Thomas Jefferson:

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them...
 
No one can write this off as being the fault of white men.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,355015,00.html

This was illegals holding illegals hostage in Phoenix. This is a very common occurrence.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus said:
Edward, according to Comrade Brainstorm, Illegals do not use state resources paid for by you
and me. Oh wait, oops.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/25/us/hospitals-feeling-strain-from-illegal-immigrants.html

Now, I'll sit back and wait for Comrade Brainstorm write this off as the fault of the 'white man'. Everyone get your popcorn ready, it's coming. Excuse express is always on time.

It's really sad that you take this kind of arrogant taunting attitude and then don't take any responsibility when some weak idiot overreacts and commits some terrorist act. It's like "real red-blooded white men" like you want to evoke terrorist violence so they can attack it. Why can't you just have a constructive discussion instead of taunting and harassing people while you, in the meantime, block out most of what they say with your thick-headedness?
 
brainstorm said:
It's really sad that you take this kind of arrogant taunting attitude and then don't take any responsibility when some weak idiot overreacts and commits some terrorist act.

....err, take responsibility for what? Dude, your arguments are all over the map. If you have a point to make, then make it. I don't need you diverging to terrorists, stimuli packages, or any of the myriad of other things you bring up to avoid the direct issue at hand.

Why can't you just have a constructive discussion instead of taunting and harassing people while you, in the meantime, block out most of what they say with your thick-headedness?

Because you say stupid stuff like this:

It's like "real red-blooded white men" like you want to evoke terrorist violence so they can attack it.

and then I can't take you seriously. So I ridicule you. FYI: you are free to keep it up, but don't expect me to stop. No one here, anywhere, has said anything about wanting to "evoke terrorist violence", what a straw-man. One of many, you bring up, Comrade Brainstorm. I would appreciate it if you stopped making these racist comments about white people. You clearly have issues with whites - seek professional help about it.

For the others viewing this thread, I hope you all notice how he completely ignored the FACTS, which fly in his FACE about illegals using public resources that use MY tax money.
 
Last edited: