Listen to My Dark Orchestral Music

  • Thread starter Thread starter octelcogopod
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Music
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
octelcogopod
Messages
560
Reaction score
0
Well, this is General Discussion, and I have been here awhile, so I figured maybe I could show my music.
I make different types of genres, but today I have some dark moody orchestral for you..

It's 3 songs clocking in at 12 MB or so..
Please let me know what you think.

http://media.audiolabs.org/experimental/Coax-The_Dark_Road-EP-2009.zip
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for sharing!

It reminds me of Eric Serra's "Down to the Unknown World".

I hope you can take a little criticism, though -- they sounded to me like someone was playing the with their elbows...holding down groups of keys for too long until they start reverberating, but without any real melody. Even a slow, dark, orchestral music needs melody.
 
Hey thanks!
Yeah I just liked the effect of long drawn out notes with melody notes underneath.. That's why I did it instead of changing the long drawn out ones.
I don't know really.