Looking for Einstein quotes re: extent of his knowledge

In summary, there are various quotes by Albert Einstein that highlight his belief in the limitations of human knowledge, such as "Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited" and "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the universe yet." These quotes can be found in his published works, many of which have been translated to English and are easily accessible through online retailers.
Robert P
I've seen quotes by Einstein along the lines that he was well aware he didn't have all the answers, that his knowledge related to the workings of the universe was quite limited. Having trouble re-finding these quotes - looking to get pointed toward them.

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
I guess there are quite a few. E.g.
Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited.
Some men strive lifelong to understand the nature of a woman. Others deal with less difficult things such as B. the theory of relativity.
Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the universe yet.
Problems can never be solved with the same way of thinking that created them.
Since mathematicians have assaulted the Theory of Relativity, I do not understand it anymore.
Do not worry about your difficulties with math. I can ensure you, mine are even bigger.
and so on, all related to knowledge - more or less.

Maybe you should consider a book about it:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=einstein+++quotes

Albert Einstein was a prolific and imo understandable writer. Most of his publications have been translated to standard English. Here is a partial list of titles in several languages.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/9810.Albert_Einstein

What was the extent of Einstein's knowledge?

Einstein was a highly intelligent and knowledgeable individual, with a deep understanding of physics, mathematics, and philosophy. He is most well-known for his theory of relativity, but he also made significant contributions to the fields of quantum mechanics, cosmology, and astronomy.

What did Einstein say about the extent of human knowledge?

Einstein believed that the extent of human knowledge is limited, and that there will always be more to learn and discover. He famously said, "The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know." He also emphasized the importance of curiosity and questioning in expanding our understanding of the world.

Did Einstein believe that knowledge was infinite?

Einstein did not believe that knowledge was infinite. He believed that there were limits to what we could understand and discover, and that those limits were constantly expanding as we continued to learn and explore. He also believed that there were fundamental truths that we may never fully comprehend.

How did Einstein acquire his vast knowledge?

Einstein's knowledge was acquired through a combination of innate intelligence, diligent self-study, and collaboration with other scientists. He was a voracious reader and spent countless hours studying and experimenting, constantly pushing the boundaries of his understanding. He also engaged in discussions and debates with fellow scientists, which helped him refine his ideas and expand his knowledge.

What can we learn from Einstein's approach to knowledge?

Einstein's approach to knowledge teaches us the importance of curiosity, critical thinking, and continuous learning. He also reminds us that there will always be more to discover and understand, and that it is our responsibility to constantly push the boundaries of human knowledge. Additionally, his collaborations with other scientists demonstrate the value of teamwork and collaboration in advancing our understanding of the world.