Looking for Music: Find the Perfect Melody for You

• Music
  • Thread starter Sophia
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Music
In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's interest in listening to music and their preferences for a relaxing and enjoyable experience. They are open to different genres and languages, and suggestions are made for Pink Floyd, blues music, and jazz. The conversation ends with gratitude and a reference to other threads about music.
Sophia
So I'd like to listen to some music but the fact is I only know a few interprets. I've never been a music fan but I feel like listening to some damn good music when I get home this evening.
I'm looking for something with a nice melody, easy to listen to, but also meaningful words. It would be great if the singer had a special, uncommon kind of voice. But that is not obligatory :-)
It can also be modern instrumental.
General mood should be calm or joyful, not depressing or aggressive. It can be pop-ish or rock-ish. I'm not against melodic metal either.
Any language is fine.
Any ideas?

Science news on Phys.org
Well I'll always recommend Pink Floyd for relaxing: Dark Side of the Moon, Animals, and Wish You Were Here are excellent albums.

I find blues to be pretty chill music as well. Eat a Peach by The Allman Brothers or Couldn't Stand the Weather by Stevie Ray Vaughan, for example.

Finally, if you're feeling a little jazzy or experimental, try Kind of Blue or B?tches Brew by Miles Davis. I must admit the latter is on the odd side, but I love it. I consider them to be good, relaxing albums, but certainly not everyone's cup of tea.

Don't take my man! :smile:

How about:

And:

Hope you like these!

Thank you everyone, going to try them all tonight. :-)

We already have 2 threads for music. :smile: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/best-songs-ever-2.718488/

What is the purpose of "Looking for Music: Find the Perfect Melody for You"?

The purpose of this project is to help individuals find the perfect melody for their needs. This could be for a specific event, mood, or personal preference.

How does "Looking for Music: Find the Perfect Melody for You" work?

This project uses a combination of machine learning algorithms and user input to generate personalized music suggestions. Users can input their desired mood, genre, and other preferences to receive a list of recommended songs.

Is "Looking for Music: Find the Perfect Melody for You" only for music enthusiasts?

No, this project is designed for anyone looking for music recommendations. It can be used by music enthusiasts, casual listeners, or even professionals in the music industry.

Can I save my personalized music recommendations?

Yes, users can save their recommended songs to a playlist or export them to a music streaming platform of their choice. This allows for easy access to the suggested songs at any time.

How accurate are the music recommendations from "Looking for Music: Find the Perfect Melody for You"?

The accuracy of the recommendations depends on the user's input and the algorithm's performance. The more specific and accurate the user's preferences, the more accurate the recommendations will be. The algorithm also improves over time as it learns from user interactions.