Managing Sleeping Disorder: Doctor-Prescribed Pills and Alternatives

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter jackson6612
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
jackson6612
Messages
334
Reaction score
1
You can say I have severe sleeping disorder. I have consulted two doctors and they said the same thing. Wake early and exercise; and each prescribed different sleeping pills: Dormicum (Midazolam) and Lexotanil (Bromazepam). Here I can get these pills even without prescription. I have used Dormicum the most. After taking it sometimes I would wake up several times during night and in the morning I had a bad tasting mouth and there was little hangover. By the way, I don't take these pills regularly - I know they can severely damage liver - I take them with warm milk only when it's must. Could please suggest some other tablet which could do the trick? I understand this is not the right place to ask this but hope you would help. Thanks a lot.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
What you're asking for is beyond the scope of what the PF guidelines allow. Especially with the possibility of liver damage - that's nothing to mess around with.

Please consult your doctor about this.