Mars had vast pools of water in 2004

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 4K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
8,252
Reaction score
2,666
WASHINGTON - The conclusive discovery by a pair of wheeled robots that Mars once had vast pools of water and possibly could have harbored life was chosen by the editors of the journal Science as the most important scientific achievement of 2004. [continued]
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6724037/


First runners up were the hobbits! :cool:
See https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=50855
 
Last edited:
Biology news on Phys.org
Nice.
I write a zine and this year I decided to have a Top 10 Science Stories in 2004 list. They're actually rather time-consuming to write! That and I keep getting worried whenever I see other people's lists coming out left and right and what made mine... ah well it's all opinion anyway. I'm going to try and finish mine tonight and post it if anyone's interested.
 
Next to find: 4-meter tall hominid fossils! "We represent the lollipop guild"?
 
BoulderHead said:
A piece of chocolate bar was found in my navel.

I doubt it's still there.