Well, okey ZapperZ, you are the Mentor here. I expect help from you.
Anyone reading this post with a rational mind will see, whenever I try to say something from my own or try to clarify what I am trying to say, you reply like
ZapperZ said:
Unless you know of something, you shouldn't be making statements such as this or you'll run afoul of our rules on speculative post.
I am not "Making statements", I am trying to know if those statements are right or do they make sense at all. I got some ideas by studying some texts and felt confused when I tried to understand those concepts. And so I asked here, for a discussion to clarify my confusions. And I did't 'invent' anything.
Even if I show you one example of from where I got those ideas, you say,
ZapperZ said:
It is difficult to carry any kind of rational conversation when one is talking to a series of quote taken from somewhere else.
ZapperZ said:
Don't respond to something by simply quoting off some webpage or source. A parrot can do that as well!
I am 'quoting' because if I don't quote, you are saying I am making 'foul statements'.
Now I wonder why you don't Correct my 'foul statements' and explain things clearly? Or explain the contradiction of concepts? (I think *now* many viewers would be happy to get the explanation.)
ZapperZ said:
I don't even know if you actually understood what you quoted.
It doesn't matter really. If I understood, then I wouldn't have asked here. And if you understood (which of course you did) you can explain.
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein
Applies to everyone!