Mass shooting in N Illinois University

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter drankin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mass University
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
182 replies · 25K views
seycyrus said:
Anywhere.

Here's a question for you. Where do you live that you trust criminals more than honest citizens?

I don't trust criminals more than honest people. I just don't assume that every stranger I come into contact with is a criminal who has it in their mind to victimize me. If that were the situation, I would change my situation. I enjoy going out and not considering that I will be a victim. If that were the case, I would consider myself to be living in fear...a victim every single day.

Oh, I live in Dorr, Michigan.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
kev1829 said:
For those who want ccw's: Where do you spend your time that you feel the necessity to have deadly force to protect yourselves?

How about the university one might be attending?

I carry everywhere. Some days I don't carry at all. Depends a great deal on what I am wearing, and where I am going. Chances are very good that a violent crime will never befall me. But, if it ever happens I want to be as prepared as I can.
 
kev1829 said:
I don't trust criminals more than honest people. I just don't assume that every stranger I come into contact with is a criminal who has it in their mind to victimize me.

But it is ok to assume that honest citizens with a CW are going to shoot the place up?