Math tutor in North Carolina seeking a PhD in applied mathematics

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnivMathProdigy
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
UnivMathProdigy
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Hello guys, this is Cody Ashby and I live right outside the Triad in North Carolina. I obtain an M.S. in Mathematics with a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Statistics along with a B.S. in Mathematics. I spent my undergraduate studies at Catawba College from 2007-2011 and my graduate studies at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington from 2013-2015. I am currently working as a math tutor at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College and waiting for the right time to join a PhD program in Applied Mathematics. I'm really hoping to teach at a university one day.

In case you're wondering, yes, I've done research and am willing to do even more.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org