Can't do that due to the forum's rules. You need to do the work. But anyway, let's work with what you have posted:
What I have worked out: ep=mgh
Potential energy for a column of water is not
mgh. It is less than this. Water at the bottom of the container does not contribute as much as water at the top. But you are correct to look for the potential energy. Try to research this or at least think about it. After you have done that, you can look here to confirm:
I was hoping you would say something like "to find average power, I need to find the energy collected over a specific interval and divide that energy by that time interval". Would you agree with that? If so, what specific interval are you considering (and why)? Anyway, it looks like you are trying to divide energy by time to get power (average power). But lack of units make that very unclear. I get that P is density of saltwater, but how do you get "P2hgh"? And what about "6x60x60"--why would you use 6? Again: use units.
1025x2x2x9.81x2/ 6x60x60
=745gw
Well I get 3.72 with no units, so please re-work this.
One final note: rather than banging out any more unitless expressions, why not take some time and elaborate on your method of extracting energy from the ocean. That way we can tell if your on the right track or not.