Mechanical surgical device development

• Thread starter Moslem
  • Start date
In summary, mechanical surgical device development involves the creation and refinement of devices that aid in surgical procedures. These devices can range from simple tools to complex robotic systems and are designed to improve the accuracy, precision, and efficiency of surgeries. The development process involves extensive research, testing, and collaboration between engineers and medical professionals. These devices have greatly advanced the field of surgery and continue to be a key focus in medical technology.
Moslem
Hello everyone, I am Moslem Fathy , I am a heart surgeon, I am here to ask for help regarding a mechanical device in the surgery field that I am interested to develop, I hope anyone interested to contact me
Thanks for your attention and response :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Moslem said:
Hello everyone, I am Moslem Fathy , I am a heart surgeon, I am here to ask for help regarding a mechanical device in the surgery field that I am interested to develop, I hope anyone interested to contact me
Thanks for your attention and response :)
Hi Moslem. I think you should put up a brief outline of what you are seeking help with over
there ➡➡➡ in General Engineering https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/general-engineering.113/

We can later move it, if necessary.

This should get you started. Good luck!