Meet Riki's New Friend: Papillon/ Chihuahua Mix

  • Thread starter Thread starter Integral
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 5K views
i_wish_i_was_smart said:
thx to Evo to correct the french you used... for shame at least bablefish it lol...


and to Evos sig... have you ever snowmobiled in the tundra... its beyond this world the tundra is so messed its not even funny
Actually I was pullling that out of memory as a quote from Napoleon. That was supposed to be his reference to Wellington's army, just before the battle of Waterloo.

Did we also take a small bite, bigger then we can chew?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Integral said:
Aren't those ears something!

We can see a lot of the Chihuahua in her face and body. She does have some signs of the Papillon fur ruffs so perhaps she will grow into something like Riki's coat.
I hope so. The one thing I don't like about Chihuahuas is their skimpy coat. They're such tiny dogs that short hair just always leaves them looking like starving waifs, even if they are well-fed. If she gets a papillon coat, she'll be absolutely, irresistably adorable! (Well, she is already, but who can resist a puppy?) I hope you're ready for high energy too!
 
Integral said:
Actually I was pullling that out of memory as a quote from Napoleon. That was supposed to be his reference to Wellington's army, just before the battle of Waterloo.

Did we also take a small bite, bigger then we can chew?
i just get edgy when it comes to people screwing up my lovely beautiful lanuage