Main Question or Discussion Point
My dad saw this on TV so I, claiming superior internetz documentation skills, said I would investigate fully:
Never use a microwave (for yourself, your children or your dogs & cats), because it heats by vibrating molecules at 2.5 million times per second causing serious damage in the breaking up of the molecules, and the body considers them foreign objects; therefore, the pancreas doesn't even recognize the substance as food and does not know what enzymes to produce to digest these microwaved foods. Microwaving has been known to cause anemia, high cholesterol levels, high radiation levels of light-emitting bacteria, and a major decline in lymphocytes, with the body responding as if the food were an infectious agent. Studies have shown that babies have died from consistently having their bottles and/or baby food warmed in a microwave.