Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Minor display problem with 'New Posts'

1. Nov 26, 2005 #1

AKG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

When I search New Posts, near the top where you can select page 1, 2, 3,..., there is a thing that says "Search took 0.06 second" or something like that. For some reason, there's a line going through these words.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 26, 2005 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There's that line going through a few other things as well. For instance, when you look at "Who's Online" it goes through the text saying "Most users online was (blah)...". When you do any kind of search (advanced, or just posts by a user), the line "search took xxx seconds" is obscured.

4. Nov 26, 2005 #3

AKG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

This line also doesn't appear right away. It seems to be a graphic with some shading and a line, and before it loads there obviously is no line, but once it loads the line is there.

In the attached image, the top part comes from a print screen I took as the page was loading, and the bottom part from a print screen after all the graphics had loaded.

Attached Files:

5. Nov 27, 2005 #4

dlgoff

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I've noticed some of these problems but thought it was a Firefox thing.

6. Nov 27, 2005 #5
    It's because the background image is at a fixed height and that row is higher than the image. It's on my list to fix.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?