Moles of N2 in gas mixture and gas density calculations

  • Thread starter Thread starter link107
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
link107
Messages
9
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



1.) A 500ml flask at 27 degrees Celsius contains He,N2 and Ne the total Pressure is 0.76atm, while Phe= 0.18 atm and Pne= 0.28 atm. Determine the no of moles of N2 in Flask.

2.) Determine the density (g/l) of a gas with a molar mass of 16.0 g/mol at a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius and a pressure of 1.5atm.


I thank you guys for the help, please do show your work I really appreciate it.


Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution



I can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong in these questions I keep getting the wrong answer every time I check my answer it appears to be wrong. Can someone please show me how it's done with the solution so I can see where my mistake was?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Link, you have it backwards.

Show us YOUR work... or else.