MS in Renewable Energy: A Civil Engineers Path to Wind Turbines

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Arib Momin
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
HI. I am in final year of Civil Engineering and my area of interest totally in new innovations. the things which are impossible, m try it to prove it is possible! m interest to do something in wind turbine. So could i do MS in renewable energy (Wind Turbine)?? or any other course? please suggest me.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
i'M INTErested in renewable energy work as well. Perhaps I should consider such a degree.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Arib Momin
Actually in INDIA, for Renewable Energy there is ME(Master in Engineering) or MTech but both are have fixed syllabus and in last sem one project is there. Unfortunately I'm interested in practical knowledge instead of reading books n exam!