My Chili a Hit with 10 at Day Center

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
I and two others used my recipe to cook a chili for ten people at the day center, every one said how nice it was, of course we had to cater for all tastes so it was not very hot taste wise.
Next week we are cooking a ruby mury, curry, i only hope that goes down as well.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Nice! Did you have beans in it?

I made some chili not too long ago with lots of smoked paprika and bacon. It gives a pleasant smoky flavor, with a little bit of hotness but not too much. Too much would drown out the smoky-ness.
 
lisab said:
Nice! Did you have beans in it?

I made some chili not too long ago with lots of smoked paprika and bacon. It gives a pleasant smoky flavor, with a little bit of hotness but not too much. Too much would drown out the smoky-ness.

No, no beans just, peppers, minced meat, tomatoes and onion. I love smoked paprika, i shall have to give it a try.
 
Good deal, Woolie! If I have to cook for wimps, I'll make two smaller batches, so that I can have some chili that is appropriately spicy.
 
wolram said:
No, no beans just, peppers, minced meat, tomatoes and onion. I love smoked paprika, I shall have to give it a try.
oooh, "real Chili"!

That sounds great wooly ram! I'd love to try your chili.