My favorite moment from the Super Bowl

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtbell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Moment
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
Messages
16,110
Reaction score
8,517
Tushdown!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2012/writers/joe_posnanski/02/06/super.bowl.xlvi/bradshaw-si.jpg

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/joe_posnanski/02/06/super.bowl.xlvi/index.html?xid=cnnbin

[added] Aha, I wish I'd seen this animated GIF first:

brad2.gif


Ahmad Bradshaw Scores Accidental Touchdown

"Yahoo! Touchdown! ... no wait, why isn't anybody trying to tackle me? ... Stop, stop... aargh. (plop)"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
My favorite moment was when I saw Edward's nephew's commercial! First we saw the cat-murdering dog and I figured that was the winner. But then we saw the baby swing! Woohoo! Tsu roared when she saw it.
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=567583

CNN ran it again this morning in their review of the day. Big congrats to the nephew, Edward.