My Last Supper: A Taste of the World

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 6K views
You might want to check the copyright on that phrase before you bandy it about. Isn't it the title of Hillary Clinton's autobiography?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Probably but I wouldn't know I don't read books about her I am not an american
 
Aye, lass... Canuk through-and-through...
 
Good country! I have never understood the tension between the two...
 
rhuthwaite said:
Good country! I have never understood the tension between the two...
What tension? Canada and the US have more of a sibling rivalry than anything else. Most of the time we get along, but once in a while, we have to give each other nookies and ruffled hair and tease each other over who's better. The big difference is the Canadians still suck up to mom a bit while the US has been disowned. :biggrin:
 
Pythagorean said:
ummm... Canadians are americans...
:eek: Bite your tongue!

We do in fact have just as much right to that name, as do any other occupants of North, South, or Central America.
 
United States of America is a geographical location not a name. Cummon! Use some imagination folks. :biggrin: