1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

My Scientific Questions and Researches + Need help

1. Jan 7, 2014 #1
    Dear people, I'm working on these times with investigations of some scientific subjects. Dear people, I need help from you, I want to learn more and more studies, really it will be good if you help me.

If you dont mind dear people, can I ask these questions first?

- How was the dwarf planet Pluto formed? Had the cold water role during the forming?
    - Are the effects and lights of from the sun, important for the living beings? If it so, when was it discovered, that it's important?
    - Was there a time when the stone was in a liquid state and then it gradually cooled down and solidified?And was the stone in the beginning quite brittle and would break into pieces like a piece of glass? If so, when was it discovered?

With kind regards,

if Im annoying please tell me that Ive annoyed you

With kind regards, Evrim
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 7, 2014 #2

SteamKing

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You can ask all the questions you want, but the policy at PF is you have to show some work at providing your own answers.

4. Jan 7, 2014 #3
    Google knows some link that will give you the answer.

Guess what? Google knows it too!

I don't think this question has a definite answer.

First question many kids can answer, second one is interesting, third one is what it is.

To quote you once more:
    So stop asking and investigate. Ask when you have found something that you cannot understand.

5. Jan 22, 2014 #4
    Hmm ok :) Why do not tell if you know? Maybe I need to learn more than one child. If you do not know, then you let yourself fool.

I expect an answer, if you know so much: Was there a time when the stone was in a liquid state and then it gradually cooled down and solidified? And was the stone in the beginning quite brittle and would break into pieces like a piece of glass? If so, when was it discovered?

With kind regards,

Evrim

6. Jan 22, 2014 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

It is against the PF Rules (see Site Info at the top of the page) for us to give you answers to schoolwork questions. We can offer hints, ask you questions, find your errors in your answers, and so on. But you must show your efforts at answering your schoolwork questions before we can be of tutorial help.

We have these rules here because we want to help you learn how to learn. If we just "spoon feed" you the answers, you will not learn how to think on your own.

Now, can you please tell us your thoughts for each of the questions you have asked?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted