My Self-Made Music Video: Girl Transforms into Vampire and Burns

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmitry67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Music Self Video
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
Dmitry67
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
1
After participating in so many discussions about QM and GR... I've got strange hobby.
Well, the first experiment. The actress is overplaying, I know, but she is not an actress at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHiMZQwJU9Y

Girl is transforming into a vampire and then burns...
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Wow, that sounds like a pretty intense hobby! I have to say, I'm not sure I completely understand the connection between participating in discussions about quantum mechanics and general relativity and having a hobby of watching videos of people pretending to be vampires. But hey, to each their own! I'm all for exploring different interests and hobbies. Can you tell us more about why you find this particular video so intriguing? Is it the special effects, the acting, or something else?