My theory about the cause of déjà vu

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sokal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Theory
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Sokal
Hi,

I came up with a theory regarding Deja Vu last summer. Would be interested to hear what your opinions are about it. Please disregard the square root symbols, for some reason they seemed important when I wrote it, so I included them.

S
 
Attachments
  • IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 632
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm pretty certain that you violate causality somewhere there. Nul points.
 
? why do we have to square root everything in the equation itself?
 
first of all, it is difficult to define a deja vu, let alone work it out scientifically. Besides, it could be attributed to bad memory.

Unfortunately, whatever you're saying doesn't have any physical interpretation, so it ain't physics.

You may have a bright future in quantum woo though. Like Nobel laureate Brian Josephson.
 
Personal theories are not allowed on PF. Please see the rules page. You can find the rules by clicking the "Rules" button at the top of the page.