How and where can i comfirm my theory about de'ja vu

  • Thread starter Thread starter nuzul
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Theory
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
nuzul
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Im 14 and living in singapore.but I am not good at trusting this website cause I am scared that someone would use my theory and publish it as his own
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Please review the posting rules, paying particular attention to the part about personal theories and speculation.

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/

It is highly likely that this thread will disappear with little or no warning. In addition, concern that personal theories about things such as deja vu will be stolen and used by others are generally misplaced. When expressed, such concerns are sometimes regarded as negative indicia. See, for example, http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo and berkeman
Honestly your topic doesn't fit into any physics category. De'ja vu is a psychological occurrence, unless you are referring to biochemical processes which falls under biology or medical sciences.
 
Last edited:
So which topic is de'ja vu in.physics or neuroscience and do you mind telling me where is it.im kinda lost
 
nuzul said:
Im 14 and living in singapore.but I am not good at trusting this website cause I am scared that someone would use my theory and publish it as his own
I've got this feeling that I've read this same thread before ... I just can't put my finger on it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: wabbit, Vanadium 50, davenn and 4 others
nuzul said:
Im 14 and living in singapore.but I am not good at trusting this website cause I am scared that someone would use my theory and publish it as his own

nuzul said:
So which topic is de'ja vu in.physics or neuroscience and do you mind telling me where is it.im kinda lost

Welcome to the PF.

jbriggs has given you some good advice -- please be sure to read the links he's provided to you.

Also, keep in mind that the PF is a mainstream scientific website. We discuss mainstream science as presented in peer-reviewed scientific journals and standard textbooks. If you find material in those sources that discusses the deja vu topic, you can link to those sources and ask specific questions about that material. We do not accept the popular press, blogs, etc., as valid sources for scientific discussion here.

The thread is closed.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gmax137
nuzul said:
So which topic is de'ja vu in.physics or neuroscience and do you mind telling me where is it.im kinda lost

Here is a starting point for your reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deja_vu

Please also follow the references and links out of that article to find more information and reading. As I said, it you have specific questions about that reading (scientific questions, not philosophical ones), please start a new thread in the appropriate forum here with your specific questions. :smile: