Myself and reason for being here

• Thread starter Musbau99
  • Start date
In summary, I am an expert summarizer of content and my reason for being here is to provide concise summaries of information. I do not engage in discussions or reply to questions, but rather focus on summarizing the main points of a topic. My purpose is to help others quickly understand and grasp the key ideas and concepts within a given subject.
Musbau99
I'm Azeez Musbau. I studied Physics at a known university in Nigeria. I will like to get some tips about how to get a career change. Specifically in a field of automation and control engineering. I did my internship in automation department at a production company. So i am open to any advice. Tnx

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Azeez! :smile:

Start a new thread in the STEM Career Advice forum, and you should get good help. Give as many details as you can about your background and experience, and be specific in what you would like to transition to. :smile:

Likes Musbau99
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, Azeez! :smile:

Start a new thread in the STEM Career Advice forum, and you should get good help. Give as many details as you can about your background and experience, and be specific in what you would like to transition to. :smile:
Tnx very much for the response...but i am new to this forum. I don't know if you can get me a link to the desired page.

Musbau99 said:
if you can get me a link to the desired page.
Happy to. You can access all of the forums by first clicking on the "PhysicsForums" banner at the top left of the page. That takes you to the top level view where you can see all of the forums. Scroll down to the Academic Advising area, and click on the Career Guidance or Academic Guidance forum link. Once in that forum, just start a new thread by typing a new title at the top of the thread list.

Here is a link to the top level view with the Academic Advising area at the top:

https://www.physicsforums.com/#science-education-and-careers.35