Looking for help with a science project

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tboodhoo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 660 views
Tboodhoo
I was actually looking for some help for a science project and a friend recommended that I join a forum. This one was the first listed on Google search. I'm glad to be joining this community!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Tboodhoo said:
I was actually looking for some help for a science project and a friend recommended that I join a forum. This one was the first listed on Google search. I'm glad to be joining this community!
 
Just curious, what is your project? I may ( or may not ) have expertise to bring . . .
 
Sadly that Science project was completed in 2020 and the original poster is no longer here so its doubtful that your help will help this time around.

Thanks for offering though.

With that being said its a good time to close this ancient thread.