Neil deGrasse Tyson said that your mind should be blown once a day

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick tringali
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mind
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4 replies · 1K views
Nick tringali
Messages
71
Reaction score
13
Neil deGrasse Tyson said that your mind should be blown once a day. What are some things that has blown you mind in the realm of science that I can further look into and get my mind blown!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The fact that to express a function, ##f## and ##f(x)## both serve
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Nick tringali
I'm constantly blown away by the fact that I can go through days on end without being blown away by anything.
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, BillTre, Frigus and 2 others
Nick tringali said:
Neil deGrasse Tyson said that your mind should be blown once a day.

Poor guy.