Neil Turok's All Known Physics Equation

• Thread starter FyzxRulz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the conversation is about the possibility of using a certain equation for simple physics in high school. One person claims that it is not taught in high school and questions why anyone would want to use it. Another person agrees that it is not used in high school and doubts its use in first year physics.
FyzxRulz
Sorry if i posted in the wrong forum, but i have a question. Some of you may know this equation:

allknownphysics1.png

Is it possible to use it for simple gr11 and 12 physics?

Physics news on Phys.org
No you do not learn about any of those things in high school.

I know, but can you still use it, since it's "all known physics"

Who would want to use it? All known physics is a rather boastful claim but disregarding their marketing statements why would you want to use a quantum path integral to calculate the motion of the heavens?

no you don't use it in gr11 or 12 physic, i doubt that its even used in first year physic...b/c i never seen em

1. What is Neil Turok's All Known Physics Equation?

Neil Turok's All Known Physics Equation is a mathematical formula that attempts to unify all of the fundamental forces in the universe, including gravity, electromagnetism, and the strong and weak nuclear forces.

2. How does the equation work?

The equation uses complex mathematical concepts such as string theory and supersymmetry to describe the behavior of particles and their interactions in the universe.

3. Has the equation been proven to be correct?

The equation is still a theoretical concept and has not been proven to be correct. It is an ongoing area of research and many scientists are working to test and refine the equation.

4. What impact could this equation have on our understanding of the universe?

If proven to be correct, the equation could provide a deeper understanding of the fundamental laws of the universe and potentially lead to new technological advancements.

5. How does Neil Turok's equation differ from other attempts to unify physics?

Neil Turok's equation is unique in that it attempts to incorporate all four fundamental forces of the universe, whereas other theories may only attempt to unify some of the forces. Additionally, Turok's equation uses a combination of concepts from different areas of physics, making it a comprehensive and complex theory.