New Dad's Adventures with Baby Boston Terrier Pele

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
20 replies · 4K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,120
I'm a new father!

Besides him using my apt as a bathroom and terror he inflicts on my cat, he's great! :biggrin:

3 month old boston terrier named Pele, like the soccer player.
 
Attachments
  • n2228117_40996229_8597.jpg
    n2228117_40996229_8597.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_2997.JPG
    IMG_2997.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_2994.JPG
    IMG_2994.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 511
Physics news on Phys.org
Congrats! He's cute - is he a Boston Terrier? (To your cat, he's a Boston Terror, maybe!)
 
Oh, how cute! I love the first photo, with the cat eying him up suspiciously. :biggrin:
 
Very nice Greg. Your cat looks pleased. :smile:
 
Number three is a killer! That one's saying "I am so happy! :approve:
 
Wow! That's so cute, I feel sorry for the poor cat it's not the favourite anymore :smile:, you've also had a haircut have you not? or atleast from when I have seen you in other photos. The second picture is my favourite, a few hours and he/sha has made his/herself at home!
 
Awww he looks just like you! Thats about as cute as cute can get. Congrats!
 
_Mayday_ said:
a few hours and he/sha has made his/herself at home!

Pele is a "He." If the name didn't give it away, picture 3 certainly does! :biggrin:
 
What a cutie! I am willing to bet that a new puppy is much more work than a new kitten.
 
Evo said:
Number three is a killer! That one's saying "I am so happy! :approve:

That's the one saying, "I want tummy rubbies!" :biggrin:
 
Wonderful! Congratulations on the new addition.

I like the first picture with the cat in the background. Have to wonder what he's thinking.

The third picture is delightful. Certainly looks like an invitation for a 'tummy rubby'.
 
Or as we used to call our two terriers, the "terriorists".
 
Picture 1 is awesome. You and your new baby, and the cat with evil eyes envying you two. Haha

I love puppies. Total cute overload.
 
C'mon. I couldn't have been the only one to see "I'm a new father!" from "Greg Bernhardt" and completely freak. GREG HAD A BABY?!
 
I thought it was a baby, but I'm too new to know who everybody is, so I didn't think anything of it.

Well, I was going to give him my condolences, but luckily I don't have to. :)
 
Moonbear said:
Pele is a "He." If the name didn't give it away, picture 3 certainly does! :biggrin:

Woops! :blushing:
 
Mk said:
C'mon. I couldn't have been the only one to see "I'm a new father!" from "Greg Bernhardt" and completely freak. GREG HAD A BABY?!

I had already seen his blog entry about the adoption, so knew what to expect.